Let me introduce myself…
Hi, I’m Jennifer, or Jen which I’m often known as. Just, please, never call me Jenny!
I was born and raised in Christchurch and work from my home office in North Canterbury.
I’ve been blessed with a daughter and four grandchildren all living in Christchurch.
I’m a bit of a solopreneur having started Jets Secretarial Services way back in the late 1980s! Also, Just Eventz in 2006. I purchased a women’s fitness franchise in 2015, during this time I started Healing Power in 2017 (my current side hustle) and of course Office Support 4 U which I’ve been operating since October 2018!
A few fun facts about me…
- I love animals, particularly cats. I got myself a new kitty in January 2022 called Opal. She was a Cat Care Inc rescue.
- I like to give back when I can and have been a volunteer at the Tauranga SPCA, a VSA volunteer in Samoa, a kaitiaki at Boyle River Outdoor Education Centre and just generally help anyone when I can.
- I’ve lived in Christchurch, Tauranga, South America, Samoa, Rangiora and currently Ohoka.
- I’m pescatarian…I don’t eat meat or chicken but eat the odd bit of seafood…love it!
- I’m a qualified Teacher of English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and have taught in Peru and Colombia. I’m also a calligraphy tutor, qualified fitness instructor and Reiki 3 practitioner.
- I love yoga and practice at least five times a week. I also walk, mountain bike, have done Latin dancing, practice mindfulness and meditation, a heap of different crafts…sewing, paper tole, cross-stitch, patchwork, knitting, crocheting, calligraphy, cards and bookmarks, embroidery, rock painting, jewellery, friendship bracelets…and a few others!